21 November 2015

Consolidation

Nothing too grand going on here at the moment - the hobby table has been quiet as I have been working a few too many hours in the past weeks.  I have been dabbling on some terrain items (finally!) but nothing is pic-worthy yet.

I have given some thought to condensing my blog footprint, and one more of my separate 'project' blogs is about to collapse.  Off and on, although more 'off', I have been working on some micro-scale miniatures over at Small Scale Stuff.  This morning, I have imported all of those posts into this blog, and soon the little blog will be deleted.  I will keep this blog running, of course, and two others, Mini Ship Gaming and Threwdish Ways, as they are large enough to continue on their own merits.  I might even post something to these two sometime...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment