02 July 2021

Painting table, July 2021 - and back again, hopefully

 At the risk of seeming to be a broken record, I am going to try and get the habit of blogging back into gear again.  But first, here is a pic:




Lots going on there, which I will try to explain in due course.


A plan has been crafted that should see progress across a variety of projects while not making those projects seem too much of a struggle.  In simple terms, each month will see a project make a guest appearance to the table - similar to those TV drama series with a core cast of actors and guests every week.  Right now, my GW Age of Sigmar and 40K projects are at the core, with other projects making occasional appearances.  I will make it obvious in the title of the post if GW figures are at the fore - some folks might not want to partake of that and it is fine; just come back next time!


I am feeling good about my hobby again, and hopefully I can make it last with measured (even if small) progress.


Again, my apologies to those bloggers that I have missed throughout this spring/summer.  I think that I am back on track with online notices although I still get behind and delete notifications out of frustration.



.

9 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! Looks like one of those World War Toons tank kits you have there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - that is a WW2 Toon Sherman, being converted into a grot tank for 40K.

      Delete
    2. That's genius! I think I need to pick some of those Toon tanks too - they are way cool and in a good scale to match 28mm.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed seeing your painting desk and look forward to hearing more of what you have been doing. Good to hear from you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly a well organised and varied painting/crafting desk!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete