11 September 2010

The project

I have always been a bit of a butterfly when it comes to projects. Most all periods of history fascinate me, and unfortunately that makes it hard to narrow down a project and keep focused. Take this post from Jet at Geektactica - lovely stuff there. Makes it hard for me to keep to the Greek/Persian project. So, I am also thinking about a 13th century set! The pertinent army lists would be Feudal French, Imperial German, and Communal Italian.

The big deciding factor will be the availability of good minis, although the feudal armies might mesh better with the eventual fantasy armies project...


In the good news department, the bases order from Litko has shipped, so I need to get going with getting some paint on my minis.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I look forward to seeing your progress.

    You need to add a follow wigit thingy, anyway ive added you to my blog list on http://yorkie.6sided.net/

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind, ive seen the follow thing at the bottom...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments - I am not certain how far this project will go as my lovely wife (and main gaming opponent) is not too fond of 15mm!

    ReplyDelete