22 April 2018

Back

( Apologies for the repeated post - time constraints and all ( this is copied from my naval blog ) )


A bit too long of a break between posts!  Even so, I will keep this one brief.

Many things are happening here, both hobby-wise and other-wise.  I am still struggling to shake off the lethargy that descended many months ago, but I am picking up more steam as I go.  There are old projects that will be revisited, and a new project or two that have suddenly sprung forth.  Once I get my photo editing woes out of the way, there will be more posts.  I just need to make it a habit once again...

And, my apologies to those who have blogs - I have been a very infrequent reader of even the blogs I enjoy, and a much less frequent commentator.  I hope to rectify this also.



.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're back in the saddle again! I know the feeling. I haven't picked up a brush myself for some time.

    ReplyDelete