27 April 2007

Changes

Once again, I have been remiss in posting. Hmmm, what can I say... I've been busy.

Things, they are a'changin here.

First off, we have moved back to EQ2. Both of us were tired of the recent change to the realms that made all NPCs targets, without penalty. If we wanted to play on a PvP realm we would not have picked a RPG realm. Simple as that. And it is really frustrating to find that the quest NPCs (and all of the others) have been killed by some bored chump.

Second, because of our switch to EQ2, I've been on the computer more than usual. So, the painting table has been sorted out much more slowly than expected.

Third, after Reaper's latest change to their packaging of miniatures, the Warlord project is most likely being abandoned.

I am going to post here more often. No, really, I mean it this time! I do need to get the idea of a pic-filled blog out, and just start posting...


.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds very much like a PLAN. Plans are good things. So I will look forward to seeing your pictures.

    I might not post for a while since we are getting ready to move into our new home . . . and moving will take a lot of time and not a little stress.


    -- Jeff of Saxe-Bearstein

    http://saxe-bearstein.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete