The paintwork is done, except for a clear coat. If you look closely you will see the basing scheme on the graph paper. Once again, I have changed my basing plan. After more thought (and some direction from my friend Chirine), I decided that single bases would be best. I do want to have skirmish-scale battles with my Tékumel collection, so the large, unit basing style of Basic Impetus would not work. But, I like many of the concepts used in Basic Impetus for basing, mainly using a different number of minis per unit as a quick guide to the function of the unit. So, I worked up a method to have single bases + different amounts of minis per unit + consistent unit frontages at the same time. I'll post about that at a later time.