16 July 2014

Carrying on...

The tanky bug continues to bite!

Decisions, though, need to be made.  And so, here goes:

Stay with MAATAC vehicles, add in some from other vendors to cover any holes in the line-up; i.e. infantry

Scenery?  Desert - practical as I already have a table covering

Rules?  This is the great unknown...  I prefer something with no markers or a bare minimum.  The rules do not need to be super-realistic, just entertaining!



Hmmm, easy enough.  Painted vehicles will need to go for a soak, and the unpainted stuff needs to come out from hiding for some primer.  I am already thinking of camo schemes for the various factions - Aquarians will be in a Caunter scheme, probably with blue included!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're proceeding with the MAATAC game. I'm thinking about getting into that, but I want to find some 6mm infantry appropriate for all the factions.

    And regarding a system: The MAATAC rules are ... in need of some polishing. If I go full-bore giant tanks with infantry, I will probably use 5150: Battalion Commander from Two Hour Wargames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infantry will be difficult outside of the Terrans, I agree...

    I will take a look at the 5150 system, thanks

    ReplyDelete